- Guam Public Library System, located in Hagatna, offers Saturday story and craft times, Summer Reading Program, and ongoing book sales. Check with individual branches as to their hours as they do change from time to time.
- University of Guam (UOG) Library. You can pay an annual fee to check out books, especially good for research for older students.
- Pacific Islands University (PIU), located in Mangilao just off the back road to Andersen, has a “Friends of the Library: membership and even recently offered a special rate just for homeschoolers!
School Supply Stores:
- Faith Bookstore – The bookstore carries Christian books and bible studies, picture and chapter books for kids, music books and books about Micronesia. They have a small amount of supplemental curriculum and they recently began selling used books as well as home school curriculum.
- School Essentials – They have a wide variety of school supplies. Located at 221 Farenholt Ave., Oka Commercial Center, Tamuning; Phone:648-7673/7245
- Twinkles – You’ll find a small supply of workbooks and educational games. Located at the Guam Premier Outlet.
- GHSA Room at Faith Presbyterian Church in Mangilao – A number of readers and used curriculum has been donated to GHSA. Please email us at email@example.com to come and take a look.